All directories contain CMakelists.txt, follow the instruction below to make the project
- In your project directory Make build directory using shell command mkdir build
- go to the build directory cd build
- ccmake .. will let you configure your make file.( The respective keyboard command options are shown at the bottom. )
- make && make install
- You can find your executable in the project folder.
For more information on how to run each code kindly read README.md file.
- Complete code for training the class-specific forest and 6-DoF object detection. (C++)
- Already trained class-specific forests for 6 object categories (bowl, cap, cereal-box, coffee-mug, flashlight, soda-can).
- Evaluation code. (C++)
- Artificially generated training images from [RGB-D Obejct Dataset].(http://www.cs.washington.edu/rgbd-dataset/dataset/).
- Code for generating training images. (C++)
- Pose( only verticaly upward direction ) annotations for [RGB-D Scene Dataset].(http://www.cs.washington.edu/rgbd-dataset/dataset/)
- Pose annotation code. (C++)
Find answers to all your questions by contacting me on this E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org